Customer reviews

on 3 August 2016
A well used book by my craft class
on 17 May 2013
This book was a gift, but I would happily have bought it. It's well written, the projects are imaginative and modern. Instructions are clear and the tips for finishing are helpful. Emma Varnam is a highly regarded crochet designer and this book doesn't disappoint.
on 1 September 2013
Can't wait ti start these little projects! Great stocking fillers, or party gifts for children and adults. There's something in there for everyone! A*
on 18 May 2013
I love this book lots of different designs to choose from. These will make ideal items to sell for a fete,craft fayre or fundraising.
on 23 May 2014
These quick and easy projects are really fun to crochet. They make up quickly and easily. You can easily put your project down & pick up again where you left off, which I need to do often! They make great presents and are totally unique. The patterns are clear and well written & the photo's are FAB too, which I find always helps. Great purchase - really pleased.
on 17 March 2015
Well impressed with the amount of different keyrings you can make. They can also be adapted and obviously the colours can be changed accordingly to suit. The instructions are clear and concise, but you will need to change the size of hook to get required size of keyring. I found that a 2.5mm hook was too large and created a very big slice of apple! Cotton is the best yarn for these type of projects and that is what it advises, you can choose what type for each keyring as it can get expensive. It has 30 keyrings in there and the pictures are lovely that accompany the instructions. No one should be disappointed with this and I am itching to make all the rest, even the spider!!
on 23 September 2013
The patterns are really cute and quick to make with stuff you'll already have in your stash.

I found I could make at least one keyring each evening and add ribbons and beads to enhance the original pattern.

Highly recommended
on 1 September 2014
Having seen the design for the crown keyring on pinterest I wanted to be able to make one for myself. Even though I've not crotcheted for along time the patterns are easy to follow and have all the instructions for the various stitches included in the book. very pleased with my results so far!
VINE VOICEon 24 June 2013
This is a lovely little book with good ideas for key rings. I particularly love the Russian doll pattern and the owl pattern. I did alter the owl a little by giving him better looking wings. The patterns are very versatile and have excellent instructions. Good for using up odd balls of wool.
on 29 August 2013
This book is great.

I would recommend for someone with experience in crochet as the patterns are small and fiddly.
But the designs are lovely and would make great presents for friends and family.