Customer reviews

on 18 December 2013
Bought this as a gift for great granny, my daughter loves the pictures and singing along. I can't knit but I'm sure it will be great. The book is very lovely.
on 28 November 2013
Was really pleased when this arrived,book full of great patterns which I'm looking forward to knitting and using to sing nursery songs
on 12 December 2013
Great book, with lots of ideas for presents. My children love to look at it, and see what they would like
on 14 November 2013
I bought this book as a present for myself as I am retired and have plenty of time to devote to my hobbies. I have made several characters for my daughter who works at a preschool to use as props when they have circle time. I haven't actually made any of the patterns yet but they all look really good. I am sure I will have made them all by the end of the winter.
on 8 May 2014
Very quick delivery :)
The book is great for first time knitters and breaks it down for a easy guide at the back of the book. I can't wait to show the kids at work what I made for them
on 2 October 2015
Oh my gosh this is truly amazing not only is there knitting patterns but also includes the nursery rhymes, I'm so happy I made the choice and ordered it.
on 13 December 2013
Have got so launch sewing amid knitting to do, this has been put on a "back burner". Very well informed book. Eager to knit now !
on 15 November 2013
I love the layout, the characters and the detail.

Not started knitting yet, but I'll probably use most of the patterns.
on 28 March 2014
Love the patterns , great fun and work well . My grandchildren chose two nursery rhymes and they are delighted with the results
on 25 November 2013
This is a Lovely little book well laid out. I intend to make some for Christmas presents for friends children