Customer reviews

on 17 October 2016
Started art tharpy git bored with colouring so bought book on papercutting and I am Addicted. I don't read much but this is do has great projects in them but don't rush into doing them unless you have all the right materials as you will get frustrated as it want look as good. Take your time and each one you make you will be surprised in the improvement. Totally recommend this for those of us housebound or time on your hands the days are filled with positive projects now and not day time TV.
on 14 February 2017
Good tutorials, easy to follow and useful information about what tools are needed.
on 19 December 2016
Some lovely creative ideas.
on 26 January 2015
I'm new to this craft and received this book for Christmas. It's a good introduction - I've managed to make the card on the cover at my first attempt, and I'm not the most adept at these things - with an overall intro to the skills, tools and materials you will need. There are then 15 projects which range from cards to motifs for use more generally (nursery decoration, pictures, gifts etc.) which are set out clearly like a recipe, with what equipment is required and a step-by-step method. As is usual with this kind of thing, one or two steps are now and then omitted (e.g. I had to check carefully and read on before realising whether or not I should remove a template from a piece of card at a certain point) but generally this is a handy guide with some nice projects to get going with. The templates are all at the back of the book so you can just photocopy to different sizes to re-use them.

A couple of things I would add from my recent experiences with this book are:

1. Buy card in bulk - you'll need spares and a variety and it can be expensive.
2. You can get by with variations on the kit listed, e.g. plastic ruler, one flexible curve etc. but the essentials are a sharp craft knife and a cutting board.

Happy crafting!
on 4 September 2013
Clear and helpful instructions and a focus on 3D paper cutting. The projects included give a really good introduction to this art form.
on 6 December 2013
This book is well illustrated. It has a lot of information on how to do various projects. It explains in detail each project. I think it is worth the money. I love it.
on 5 August 2014
Recently in a craft shop I saw a similar washing line frame and priced at £75 and that is why I bought this book. If nothing else It has tought me one thing: that pop-ups needn't be cut from only one sheet. Of course it's taught me much more. And no doubt will continue to do so.
on 16 January 2014
Well designed and thought out. A wonderful spring board to even more possibilities. I can't recommend it enough. I bought copies for friends.
on 26 March 2015
Nice book. Bought for my wife as a preset. She likes the book and it has good and easy to follow techniques etc in there. Fast delivery and good price.
on 13 January 2017
Not really what I expected, the design on the front of the book was the only design I would use, expected more of the same. Just not for me