on 19 June 2016
Fabulous book.I have made one bag so fat and 'uped' the pattern size by 170..I would definitely up it some more as rather small.excellent instructions. Fast delivery. Would recommend. 😊
on 20 April 2018
Great book
on 11 October 2016
Many good ideas, not sure I will ever make them but worth getting
on 30 October 2013
A great book and very much easier to use than some, all the included patterns require the same percentage of enlargement, most pattern books vary in enlargement sizes which can cause problem queues in the local library.
on 18 March 2013
Arrived very quickly! Love this book and you cannot have enough bags can we girls! Haven`t made any yet! Still looking for nice material! The intructions are very clear and easy to follow with some wonderful photograghs! Must have a go!
on 16 February 2015
A gift for a friend who sews and loves all things vintage. She was pleased with this, though I think it's a little too basic for her.
on 8 February 2017
great fun
on 2 July 2016
The fact that all the patterns have to be enlarged is a real problem for me and having managed to find a friend to do one for me I then found the instructions not clear enough.
One person found this helpful
on 10 April 2014
Love this book can't put it down!
Great for teaching with. Lots of lovely styles too.
If you like vintage style, then this really is the bag for you!
on 12 January 2011
I have to say I bought this book purely on reviews of others and I am not at all dissappointed. full colour pictures and the projects I have done come out looking like the book. Any bag making enthusiast must get this first class book.
One person found this helpful