Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 20 June 2017
Daughters violin teacher recommended this book. Great item and exactly what was ordered. Seller despatched very quickly. Happy with purchase and should prove to be very useful.
on 18 June 2015
I've used Violin Star 2 for my kid and Violin Star 3 holds the same promise. Allows for the kid to determine his practice times without having to co-ordinate with me for accompaniment as the CD provides independence. Love it.
on 11 April 2017
Great
on 23 April 2017
Good
on 23 April 2016
Great program! My children really enjoy it and so do I (adult learner).
on 23 August 2016
I bought this for my daughter who is learning to play the violin. She loves this as the CD allows her to practice in her free time independently. She has previously used the 1 and 2 parts of this program as well. Intuitive and easy to learn skills for that budding musician within you !
on 17 October 2013
Good quality music from this book I have learnt lots of new skills I recommend to buy the first two aswell
on 17 July 2015
Excellent - last evening my grandson played three tunes from the book at his school's end of term concert.