Customer reviews

Pet Owner's Guide to the Bearded Dragon
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 22 December 2013
I bought this for my 10 yr old grandson who was given a bearded dragon,its very easy for him to understand I would recommend this book to anyone who as got or is getting a bearded dragon,it is wrote by a vet who specialises in reptiles so that is good
on 17 May 2014
I wasn't sure what condition the book would come in as it was so cheap but i was very pleasantly surprised. It is a great little book in great condition and came really prompt.
on 22 October 2012
This book is fantastic for first time bearded dragon owners like me. The information is very clear and to the point without going into too much detail.
on 22 April 2012
This book is great for quick reference although doesnt tell you anything specifically new that couldnt be found online within a short time searching.
on 29 October 2013
Great book with loads of information to her you started . Lists what they need in the vivarium . How to feed young and adult bearded dragons
on 21 January 2013
i would reccomend this book and seller to anyone interested in bearded dragons explains in easy care lingo so you can understand
on 3 January 2013
i brought for myself when i got my first bearded dragon it came in very handed and helped me out alot
on 28 July 2015
very helpful in taking care of my bearded dragons
on 9 March 2013
My son wanted a new pet and convinced me to get a reptile. This book is a good beginers guide. However I would recommend that if you buy a Bearded Dragon to build a good rapport with a reputable reptile supplier.
on 17 April 2009
good book with many useful facts on how to keep your bearded dragon happy and healthy.