Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 May 2017
My daughter loved reading this book while I was expecting my second child and she still asks to read it 3 months after our babies arrival. It helped her to understand a bit about how I was feeling being pregnant and about having a baby 'inside mummy's tummy'. It rhymes nicely and has lovely bright illustrations.
on 5 February 2017
My son is two and loves this book, I love it too, its like it was written for our family, everything that says in the book suits what we do at home! made him excited about becoming a big brother and I think he understands better what is coming... Will see in a couple of days as my due date is around the corner!!
on 26 February 2017
Lovely book. Although need to change the wording yourself if you're expecting a girl as the unborn baby is a boy.
on 24 April 2017
lovely book! as described!
on 16 December 2014
Good book, but the way it's worded is like you're expecting a boy - not great if you don't know what you're having or you're expecting a girl. It wouldn't have taken much to make it more generic.
on 22 April 2017
great book x
on 29 June 2015
My son is obsessed with Lions and absolutely loved this book. The rhyming language throughout makes it even more enjoyable. brilliant book!
on 10 June 2017
Bought this for my 6 year old son; to arrive before my 12 week scan. I gave him this and a scan picture together. He loves having it read to him and often reads it himself. He now asks each week 'how big is the baby now' and loves to watch my tummy move about.
on 4 October 2013
Bought this for my 6 year old granddaughter, she has others in the series. absolutely loves these books and in particular this one because granddad bought it for her. wants to read it to me every time she sees me
on 23 May 2017