Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 October 2016
This is my daughters all time favourite book so far. She's 4 & now knows it off by heart. It is her last story every night & she either "reads" it to us or we read it to her. We initially had a library copy but were renewing it so much that we bought our own copy & it's one of those books that she will remember when she's an adult & perhaps read to children of her own one day if she has any.

The rhymes are lovely & we are in general big fans of Giles Andreae books. His books such as Chimpanzees of happytown to Giraffes can't dance have great morals & we have now moved up to his Sir Scallywag books which are also great. We 100% recommend him as an author from board books, picture books & now on to his slightly longer stories.
on 4 April 2017
Not a story that I can get my 14month old interested in, despite him being a book lover... Might have to wait till he's older? Not sure...
on 16 April 2017
Excellent fun - my class loved it.
on 2 June 2017
Such a fun story
on 15 April 2016
A good little book that I will enjoy reading to my grandson.
on 3 January 2016
Thick pages great for my 18month old to hold. Lovely story, bright colours
on 10 February 2016
Prompt delivery. Happy with product. Many thanks:>
on 30 May 2016
Lovely, colourful book. Nice little rhymes and cute illustrations.
on 24 November 2015
My 14 month old grandsons love this book. Pictures and rhyme
on 19 April 2011
Excellent little book with fantastic little poems for all the jungle creatures and the illustrations are really cute! My three month old daughter loves the bright colours and in due course I'm sure will enjoy looking out for the ants hiding in each picture!!