Customer reviews

on 18 June 2017
First class book on evangelism, highly recommended. Practical, insightful, comprehensive from a real perfectir if this gift. Much to learn whether a complete novice or already an expert. Very encouraging.
on 29 October 2010
About the content:

Passion is what energises life. Passion makes the impossible possible. Passion gives you a reason to get up in the morning with the conviction that `Today I am going to do something with my life.' God created us to have passion in our lives and He wants us to live a passionate life. In fact God wants us to be passionate about Him

The disciples were not learned people. They didn't go to college or study the Scriptures, but they did spend time with the Master. So with us. We need to spend time with Him, we need an encounter with Jesus, so that the Holy Spirit might convict us towards love and compassion for the lost.

`Passion' aims to inspire, to challenge and to offer solid practical help on how all Christians can share the Good News of Jesus Christ.

About Tony Anthony:

Tony Anthony is the author of Taming the Tiger which has been translated into 25 languages. Through his role as founder of Avanti Ministries Tony proclaims the Gospel message to hundreds of thousands each year.

Tony speaks my heart language in this book - very touching - Great Example
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 January 2013
Excellent book but you will need to spend time meditating on this book, as there is a lot to take in. This is another writer I would recommend although this is quite a heavy book to read because there is such a lot to take in. There should be a DVD with this book although I have to say I haven't watched mine yet. Anthony is a man who 100% believes in God and a Risen Christ and he will inspire you to stop wasting your time on things that take your attention away from God. Well worth a read. I recommend it.
VINE VOICEon 19 December 2011
Directed, aggressive and clear! Passion is what energises life. Passion makes the impossible possible. Passion is the underpinning reality of the gospel and the life and pattern of the disciples. This title aims to inspire, to challenge and to offer solid practical help on how all Christians can share the Good News of Jesus Christ. Challenging, practical and easy to read. Straightforward, stark and in-your-face:- directive, aggressive and clear!