Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 April 2015
Excellent Value! Will help me through my IT Course. Clear instructions and exercises including Revision Exercises. Very pleased with my purchase.
on 6 July 2014
Simply explained
on 10 August 2011
Bought this as I'm moving onto 2010 from 2003; although the switch is easy enough I need a reminder for things I don't do every day. I would have preferred a spiral bound book but for the price it was a steal. I have a folding wooden book holder I can use anyway (available from the Jenny Ruth Workshop). Easy to follow instructions throughout with revision exercises at end of each section - good to dip in to. Perhaps not the best buy if you struggle with reading smaller print. Light weight and compact size (a bit longer than A5) makes for easy travel; will fit in laptop case, handbag or rucksack comfortably. Working files are available to download from the cia training Web site. Star deducted for small print and won't stay open without a book holder.
on 14 June 2013
Clear page layout and pictures. No unnecessary "talking", no confusing - only important information. I have a Heinemann and CiA Syllabus editions and the CiA is much better constructed than the Heinemann (sorry).
on 14 May 2012
My husband decided to do the ECDL Advanced course at home so having looking on-line found all the books he required. He has already started learning and has passed 2 of the 4 exams in 3 months.
on 14 January 2013
Works well in conjuction with my ECDL course and small enought to carry around - easy to follow and plenty of exercises to do
on 9 January 2013
This is one of a set of three books which I required to complete my ECDL level 2 course at college easy to follow and easy to download support questions to complete
on 12 January 2016
The book itself is perfect. The picture gives the impression the book is spiral bound and A4 size. It is not, and only A5. This makes it harder to work with.
on 1 April 2016
Really good and helped me a lot. I took the course for free but could easily have done this module from this book alone.
on 20 April 2014
This is a good product, my husband likes it and it is as described in the product description. Thank you