on 12 February 2013
Unfortunately I cannot say anything good about this as after waiting ages for the poster to arrive when it finally came it was not even the right one. What came instead was a poster of the planets but no where near as good or anything like the one I thought I was buying. So a real disappointment to say the least. I have since ordered from a different seller and very quickly received a fantastic version of the solar system.
on 24 September 2009
My son has been watching Wall-e on DVD and was asking about planet earth. I bought this wall chart and he is now fascinated by space and can name the planets.
on 9 September 2011
Brought for my budding 8yr old scientist daughter - loves the poster which both bright and very informative.

Highly recommend for all!
on 30 October 2012
This is a really quality poster. My grandson is really interested in the planets, he's six and he is enjoying getting to understand about the universe
on 10 July 2014
lovely, my grandson needed it for a project and said it was just what he needed, thank you
on 16 November 2014
As advertised, a good purchase.
on 8 July 2014
Great buy.!
on 16 March 2013
A very good poster that was as good as it looked online. Very good or learning and a good addition