on 14 September 2017
I bought this book as a Christening gift for a three year old. The stories are told simply with good illustrations. Ideal for this age group.
on 13 December 2017
Excellent and very beautiful children stories books looks so lovely and nice books, have received the books today, Thanks seller.
on 22 April 2013
I chose this book as it contained a few of the New Testament stories I wanted for my small granchildren. It was the best one I could find which was entertainingly illustrated but told the stories simply. I did not want large book which had all the Old and New Testament stories in one book, I preferred separate books.
I feel it is excellent for 2/3/4 year olds. My grandchildren love having the stories read to them.
on 12 June 2017
I bought this book along with a colouring book to assist in teaching children in the Church Sunday Club
on 12 May 2017
Lovely, simple parables, beautifully illustrated. Really love reading these with my children. Nice to see Jesus' parables being communicated to children as well as the more typical 'Bible stories'. More please!
on 10 June 2017
Bed time stories for my two year old...she loves the pictures..and the stories are so easy to understand for a two year old!
on 20 June 2016
Fast delivery. Happy with purchase.
on 30 January 2016
Wonderfully illustrated and humorously told versions of well know parables. It is really engaging
on 1 October 2017
I love this book, I read it as a child and now I bought it for mine. Love the illustrations. Simply written for little ones to listen to.
on 16 March 2017