on 31 July 2017
This is the same exact book I remember having as a kid and my kids love it just as I did.This isn't an actual Bible, it's super condensed stories made easy to understand for children from the Bible. I think it's a very valuable tool to teach my kids the stories and morals that are integral to the Christian faith. We have had it for a week now and are well into it as the stories are short and the kids are always asking for another story before bed. The illustrations are fun for them and the book itself is very good quality and sturdy. I definitely recommend it to any parents wanting to teach their young ones (5-6 years old and younger). Super quick shipping, arrived the next day!
on 29 June 2015
I took this to Jamaica with me and read stories for the children. They love the colourful pictures and the text is simple and well suited to the level of childrens understanding.....We love the fact that the characters are different colours of skin tone not all white as in some childrens bibles....so all children of different races can relate. ...Thanks.
on 12 October 2017
This is the family favourite of all the children's bibles we own. Good summaries of several old and New Testament stories and attractive pictures to keep them interested. Have bought several other copies as gifts for others.
on 8 July 2017
Lovely children's bible - great illustrations & stories easy to read & understand
on 14 March 2017
Wonderful item does as explained and good quality too
on 17 August 2017
As expected
on 1 August 2016
Fast delivery. Happy with purchase.
on 2 September 2013
A perfect baptism present. Very colourful with beautifully illustrated stories told in today's language. Is already being used for bedtime stories. Definitely recommend.
on 3 May 2017
My daughter loves this. Nice colours and illustrations.
on 19 June 2017
Really good introduction to the Bible for young children - simple to understand with lovely illustrations