on 17 October 2013
I've just bought this book as I needed new crochet patterns for presents for friends' and colleagues' babies and toddlers. I like most of the projects in it, though some are a little bit 80's and definitely needs to be updated.

I haven't started any projects from the book yet, because I have found one very big flaw! Throughout the book all the sizes are given like this; "to fit chest 51 cm, 56 cm and 61 cm". I don't have the opportunity to measure the child or baby I want to crochet for, and have absolutely no idea what chest size a 1 year-old is. So how do I know what size to crochet?

I could guess, but I don't want to spend my time on a project I then have to unwind and start over because it's too small. I think I'll look at other patterns and compare the finished chest size on their Projects to this, but it just seems a lot of trouble before I can even start crocheting.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 11 January 2017
I used this book alot and found nice patterns in it for my nieces.😍😍😍
on 13 April 2016
as described and prompt delivery
on 14 May 2016
nice
on 2 December 2013
A good book but a little too advanced for me as I'm a beginner, detailed as it was.
Good for more experienced crochet folks.
on 3 July 2013
it has nice ideas for hand craft but you must be a bit of an expert to be able to decode the instructions
on 18 May 2015
Great
on 19 May 2016
Excellent
on 17 March 2014
Great book patterns are English terms and actually work. Very good buy for beginners as its easy to follow .
One person found this helpful
on 2 May 2015
Most of the patterns are for double knitting yarn. The patterns used various stitches which were all clearly explained.