Customer reviews

on 19 April 2017
I bought this book on recommendation. Unfortunately, there was no brand new copy available, so I sent for a pre-owned one expecting it to be somewhat scruffy and stained. What a lovely surprise when it arrived super quick and looks as if it had just been taken from the shop shelf. As yet I've not had a chance to use it, but am sure it will be a delight to follow as it gives a map, the start and finish Underground stations, length, time, refreshments and 'holds your hand' with directions following the map. I think even I could not get lost! You will love the information imparted as you walk.
on 29 July 2001
I will probably be taking my high school English literature students to London in the spring, and this gives me excellent ideas and directions for trips to take my students on. I also am a frequent visitor to London, and this gives me a lot of good ideas for walks on my own.
on 11 February 2013
Well written. Easy to follow directions and maps. Great for those days out in the summer. Can't wait to walk round the capital, with book in bag.
on 30 June 2016
Everything as described and much faster than expected.
on 19 October 2016
Great book
on 29 October 2011
I ordered this out of print book from Davemack9. They sent me two emails thanking me for my order and advising me of its despatch. To my amazement it arrived the NEXT day!! - a really clean copy - Well done and many thanks.