on 31 August 2016
Just what I needed.
on 7 May 2013
Super fast delivery. Very reasonable price.
Guidelines are very clear, easier to understand and follow from the 2006 guidelines. Just wish it would have a separate index on Obs/Gynae and the beginning of each section have an easier/quicker section finder.
on 18 December 2013
I have just changed careers and I am starting out in the ambulance service and this is a simple and easy to read book. Even my tutor uses this and has it in his pocket and he has served over ten years. It has everything you need at a glance especially for drug administration.
on 6 July 2013
I lost my original one / left it somewhere within 24hrs. This was good price perfect condition and extremely fast delivery. Exactly what I needed. Thank you
on 19 February 2016
I use this for every shift on the road. It is an invaluable product for me. Unfortunately there is a newer edition that is due to be released within the next few weeks. As it is written by the same people I imagine that it is equally invaluable and I will be buying it when it is released.

I can't see much use of this unless you are a medical professional or student, but if you are it is perfect for whilst you are on the road. Great size for those uniform thigh pockets.
on 22 May 2013
good and informative just what i expected, just what it says on the tin, just what paramedics need to help
on 7 May 2016
These guidelines are suitable for staff up to technician level to follow exactly as in the book.

However paramedics should be following best practice guidance;such as NICE, faculty of pre - hospital care etc. JRCALC is behind on this. Most trusts are already ahead of JRCALC, therefore these guidelines cater for the common dominator.
on 28 July 2015
Absolutely over the moon with this. Hours of note writing now not needed. A nice handy size too which is great for use on the road. Easy to understand and great for a quick go over on the way to jobs.
on 5 April 2015
Obviously this is a bible for paramedics and the like so I shall defer to them and their experience. I needed a copy as an advanced first aider doing an FPOS style course that required me to learn the current way of triage etc. Despite not being the target audience I found this very easy to navigate and understand, so it must surely be doing its job if even the layman can get on with it. The typefaces and layout are excellent. Its compact form also makes it an ideal easy-access reference that is easy to carry in a go bag or similar.
on 17 March 2016
Ordered this for my son who works for the ambulance service and he is well pleased with it and recommends it for a great reference book when he is at work as it is such a handy size.