on 11 August 2014
I have started reading tarot again after a 10 year break and have tried a few decks before settling on this one. The illustrations are beautiful and rich in symbolism, similar theme to the Rider Waite which makes it useful for beginners or those starting over like me. The reasons I've rated it a 4 and not 5 are -

1/ the cards are huge and very difficult to shuffle, it is nice to see more detail but id prefer a smaller size for sure
2/ the reverse of the cards are a dull brown with a simple border, as there is no pattern scratches show up really easily, despite this being a new deck and used only a handful of times many of the cards are already scratched and as a result some are identifiable to me before I flip them over
3/ the book is nicely laid out and of good quality, it's worth reading and I especially like the numerological references and detailed descriptions of the court cards, however the minor arcana only get a few paragraphs for upright and reversed and lots of vital info is missing - would recommend you buy a good tarot book to use alongside if you are a beginner.

Overall I really do like them and have already had some very accurate readings from then, though I am on the hunt for a more easy to handle (smaller!) deck as these are just too big and clumsy for regular use.
on 24 March 2016
Bought as a gift for the girlfriend, and the set is lovely. Colorful, vivid imagery that really sparks the imagination - lots and lots of detail! The deck contains the 4 suits of the minor arcana (wands, pentagrams, swords and cups) and the major arcana. The cards are made of good quality card, and are quite large (i'd say ~50% larger than playing cards - what my girlfriend described as "Proper tarot cards").

The box set also comes with a book that has in depth discussion of every card in the deck and their possible interpretations (both regular and upside down). It also discusses how do readings of various kinds.
on 21 April 2008
As somebody who has known the Tarot for over 30 years I was surprised that I could learn so much more and feel refreshed by this relatively new deck. I can see why the Aeclectic website voted this the most popular deck of all time.

Very beautiful, very expressive and so easy to connect to. The changes to names and images work superbly and I feel you would have no trouble getting accurate readings. As a bonus, clients feel very drawn to these cards - unlike some decks. There isn't a single card that irritates me (every other deck I own has one or two cards that just annoy me), although there are some you will be drawn to more than others.

As a meditation aid and to gain an understanding of the significance of animals and plants in Druid mythology this deck is excellent. The accompanying book is very clear and well written. The cards are well made and I like the larger size. Order this deck; you won't be disappointed.

EDIT 2014: I've knocked a star off, because since my initial wave of enthusiasm, I've found some faults both minor and pretty major.
Minor peeves: the name changes. Why not go the whole hog and change most of them?
some cards do irritate slightly now. I think that is due to my changes though.
Major fault: the cards are too big. Sorry, it does mean you can enjoy the images more, but they are just too awkward for reading and if that is your main reason for owning the Tarot you must be aware of that.

Overall, I've fallen a little out of love with them, but they are a perfect match for my wife, so I'm pleased with that. And I still think the accompanying book is excellent.
on 25 July 2013
Yes they are big cards but what do kids do when their small and cant shuffle cards their swirl them round on the floor, the cards are beautiful as to the hang man penis its tiny what's all the fuss i was experting something huge and detailed lol disappointed lol, after of it is natural as someone saying they cant use these cards coz this please why it hardly noticeable lol find the whole thing about the hang man stupid, but then im comfy to be in my skin and to see others without seeing it as a distraction, if you find the naked skin uncomfortable this deck is not for you, i would say this is a great deck well worth buying the guide that comes with it is anuf has plenty in it more than anuf to make your readings with until a deep understanding of each card is achieved.
VINE VOICEon 20 March 2014
These cards are just beautiful. The artwork is so detailed and invites you to delve deeper into the meaning of the images. I particularly like the fact that all of the minor arcana are illustrated with pictorial scenes as well as the major arcana. I think this gives it a real edge over a lot of other decks. I was very impressed with the extensive guide book too which gives helpful insights into the cards as well as layout suggestions. I cannot recommend this deck highly enough, particularly if you are interested in nature and the Druid path. I am sure this will be my favourite deck for years to come :)
on 16 January 2013
As a tarot deck it is my favourite. I would have given it 5 stars had it not been for the poor presentation of the cards themselves. They are a bit on the large size for my not so small hands, there is a large white border around the cards which is not strictly necessary and unfortunately my deck was not cut properly, so that the borders are uneven and the pictures crooked. Apart from that the artwork by Will Worthington is outstanding and the book is a cut above the rest of the usual accompanying texts. The subjects of the cards themselves are inspiring and combine the meanings of the Rider Wait decks with the philosophy of Druidry quite sympathetically. I don't have to keep going back to the book to 'get it'.
on 6 June 2005
I can't recommend this Tarot highly enough. It is very healing on all levels, and on the practical level the cards are absolutely beautiful. I've read a number of reports of people finding them a little large, but solving this by trimming the edges off. I've not had that problem, and definitely wouldn't let that stop you from buying them, as you would miss an absolute gem. The accompanying book is excellent, fully illustrated, and with spreads that can be used at the back. The deck is near to the Rider-Waite in numbering, with just a few simple changes, which I have very quickly got used to and definitely prefer. Excellent to journey with, meditate with, work with by taking a daily card, etc, and the combination of Wiccan and druid knowledge and references is great to work with. 5 stars allround.
on 17 October 2015
These cards are beautiful. The little book that goes with them is clearly written, packed with information and helpful. Plan to buy the flower and animal cards in the series too. It is a good way to explore Druid ideas and also,they really are insightful.
on 4 November 2009
I have quite a few tarot packs, not all of them "talk" to me, so they get put to one side and I use the couple of packs that do. The druid Tarot are rather on the large size, but the images do come "alive" for me and rather than look at the interpretations I look at the pictures to see what "they are saying to me".

The book isnt bad though, and I dont usually use reversed cards, but with this pack I decided I would, therefore the book comes in handy as its meanings are slightly different to the normal reversed meanings shared in other books.

Overall Im really happy with this purchase.
The set isnt too expensive, the quality is good, and I would recommend it as a gift or just simply to update your collection if your slightly out of tune with your other cards.
on 1 January 2011
I loved the design. I bought this for me but my friend saw it and I decided to give it to him as a present. It's true, the cards speak to me straight away. I read reviews about the hanged man and it's true is a little bit too much, but then this is a TAROT deck,it's not supposed to be politically correct. Beside this,the rest is so great that I forgive the artist. Even with the book I'm finding tricky the fact that they are a few new characters in this tarot replacing classic ones (3 of them). The book is helpful but I'm a little bit lost with them at the moment, I don't know how to interpret the reading.I'll try my best, despite of this I still got a lot of accurate readings.