on 30 May 2009
For years I have worked consistently with the Animal Medicine Cards by Jamie Sams & David Carson. From time to time I have used other decks but have never found anything to compare with these... Until I used the White Eagle Medicine Deck. It contains three levels of progressive learning and attainments. Apprentice, Student, and Elder.Its animal cards include our rabbit, otter, badger,dog, fox and are first level Teachers (Apprentice). The Student (Level 2) uses the Grandmothers & Grandfathers to deepen understanding and provide spiritual growth. The last level The Elders, works with archetypal symbols to enable us to take responsibility for our earth life and all the creatures upon it. Within the Medicine Wheel spread profound truths emerge, enabling one to see clearly the path and the way forward. This beautiful deck truly helps one to create visions of self discovery, taking those who are called to use these cards on to a deeper level of knowing.
24 people found this helpful
on 14 December 2008
If you are drawn to this item then its probably for you. We are all at different stages of our spiritual journey and if it doesnt appeal then you are not at this point right now. For those that are attracted to it then listen to your inner wisdom and see if it is time to work with white eagle. For me it touches me deep inside and I feel I have come home and are being guided by a strong force.
9 people found this helpful
on 15 February 2018
Amazing cards, a great buy.
on 8 July 2016
Very well illustrated book is very well out perfect for learning
on 9 April 2016
Bought this deck as my grandmother worked with them. Deck arrived way earlier than expected im over the moon with it
on 10 December 2012
love these card use them a lot, the dlivery was fast and its a product i would recoment to a friend
on 9 May 2011
This is the best deck I have bought so far because the messages from the animal cards are mature, thought-provoking and grounded (I have not used the student or elder levels yet). In addition, the photos of the native artefacts set against the environment of the animals and their beaded representations, I feel, are a more genuine and powerful image to evoke the medicine than a simple drawing of the animal would be. Failings are the limited number of animal cards, notable omissions: raccoon, wolf, crow, frog, salmon and the cards are a tight fit in the box, so much that, if you put them in the bottom part, below the book, its difficult to get them out again. Much more authentic than 'Medicine Cards' though and I feel less 'criticised' by the readings than the 'Druid Animal Oracle'. I have read some criticism of Wa-Na-Nee-Che, but do not feel that it is justified as his cards are, in my opinion, a genuine spiritual tool.
9 people found this helpful
on 5 August 2013
They were the wrong cards - the cards I wanted had the the printing on the back of the cards rather that a booklet
on 25 October 2015
Obviously I had had a minor breakdown or something or why would I buy these? Cards are great quality but I have no memory of why I chose them, since it looks like a lot of bunkum. Perhaps someone will get great pleasure from them now I have deposited them in my local charity shop.
on 17 November 2014
As another reviewer has pointed out, these cards are nothing to do with White Eagle, the spiritual teacher, or The White Eagle Lodge. His beautiful teachings are available on Amazon and contain the spiritual wisdom of the Native American culture as well as a beautiful philosophy of wisdom and harmony. I recommend you try 'The Quiet Mind', 'Seeking Serenity' or 'Beautiful Road Home'.