on 10 May 2011
The packaging made the Cup look bigger than expected, but it's still a nice size, magical, traditional, and well made. Amazon packed it very well in a big box with lots of bubble wrap.

The book is great with good instructions on performing a reading, and pictures of tea leaf symbols with clear and concise definitions.

I used this listing to buy the cup and saucer. I am confused as to why a reviewer has only received the book.
review image
on 27 June 2014
Do Not buy from WORLD OF BOOKS! You get the book only despite all the photos and detail descriptions. On contacting them, they are extremely unhelpful and unbelievably stupid, simply saying they will send another book out over and over. They seem to have no grasp or understanding of the situation. Blatant misrepresentation and extremely disappointing as overall the book looks very good. (And yes, I'm aware of the irony that I've only rated it One Star,) but if it stops someone else being misled then it is well worth it. Just please make sure when purchasing this item from another stockist that you get the full package, because I am sure that it will be very well worth it.
on 12 September 2017
Lovely cup and just what I was looking for to teach me basic tea leaf reading, Would have given five stars however there is a defect in the paint in the cup
review image
on 1 February 2006
I absolutely love this book and cup combo. I am a huge admirer of Jane Lyle's other books, The Lover's Tarot (among others). She writes clearly and concisely and the instructions are simple to follow. And I always get insightful readings when I use her tarot decks and books. But half the reason I like this particular combo is the beautiful design of the cup. I have bought tons of them as gifts. It is so stylish and the book is great fun -- even if you don't believe in tea leaf readings!
on 28 September 2015
This is a lovely product , complete with book
Nice quality cup and saucer
could be used seriously by fortune tellers, or as a fun and unusual gift
on 14 October 2010
I just wanted to make everyone aware that the title description is misleading. You do NOT receive the cup and saucer as listed - you ONLY receive the book. This is not clear at all - the title says "A Traditional Fortune-teller's Cup and Saucer Plus Illustrated Book of Interpretations". This is NOT what you receive. Buyer beware!
on 25 October 2016
this is a great little set and am realy pleased,it had a book with lots of information and the cup and saurser had a lot on it .
on 7 June 2015
lovely cup and informative book, did take longer then stated to be delivered
on 6 August 2015
Its brilliant, I love it. I do use it for tea but not divination
on 1 February 2009
This was ones of those gifts that i did not want to part with. It is a superb gift - very good quality. I cant comment technically! as i have not used it - but I would highly recommend it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse