Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 29 November 2000
Very good choice of tarot deck for the beginner. Using this set was my first encounter with the tarot. I feel that the book is very clearly written and easy to follow although you are limited to using the original book as the cards contain suits that are not often described in other tarot books. The predictions that the cards indicate are well written also and they do leave certain elements to your own interpretation. The spreads it describes are simple and easy to follow and get to know. There are enchantments (like mini rituals) for each card in the deck, which can be performed for the cards that you draw in a reading or just pick one at random to perform to bring a little magick in to your life each day.
on 7 June 2007
I had this tarot deck and book bought for me as a birthday present! It's a beautifully illustrated deck and I love to just look at the cards and enjoy the artwork it gives me real joy! The definitions of the cards are the best I have seen I find them very understandable and they resonate with me completely. I would recommend this deck and book to anyone who is new to tarot, its a great experience. Enjoy!
It was in okay condition but it smelled pretty strange :/