on 7 June 2014
I bought this book as a gift for my mum. We'd been to see an exhibition by Angie Lewin and so I decided to buy it as a gift. My mum loved it and the illustrations are beautiful!
on 17 June 2013
This book is just wonderful. The illustrations of her work make me salivate. I personally adore her prints and I find inspiration in them for my fabric removable book covers.
on 13 August 2013
Lovely book of Angie Lewin's fabulous designs. Arrived promptly and has been looked at lots. Beautiful colours. Would love to be able to get some prints larger than card size.
on 19 May 2011
I first came across Angie Lewin's work when buying a greetings card, I am now completely hooked on her wonderful prints and purchased her 'Cup and Feather' print at St. Judes in the City exhibition. The book is beautifully presented and illustrated and I am always referring to it. It has also led me to develop an interest in other artists, particularly Edward Bawden, Eric Ravilious and Robert Gillmor. A truly inspirational book!
on 24 September 2013
Love Angie Lewin's work, the colours and forms are particulary interesting and have a lovely retro look. I have used the book as inspiration for interior colour schemes.
on 16 December 2010
THIS BOOK IS SO LOVELY THAT THREE OF MY FRIENDS BOUGHT A COPY, WE LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. WHETHER YOU ARE ARTISTIC OR NOT YOU WILL FIND THIS A BOOK TO KEEP DIPPING IN AND OUT OF. BEAUTIFUL ILLUSTRATIONS. A REAL COFFEE TABLE BOOK AS WELL.
on 24 November 2013
Good book for designers and anyone looking for inspiration. Shows her sketchbook work and how she interprets her sketches into painting,woodblock prints,Lino cuts.
on 17 January 2015
Angie's work is so stylish and pleasing. Her technique is explained here and her inspiration discussed. No secrets divulged though!
A great book to inspire.
on 20 January 2013
If you like Angie Lewin's unique style of woodcuts, linocuts, screen prints, lithographs etc. you'll like this book which explains how the work was produced.
on 28 May 2016
angie lewin is one of my favourite illustrators - if you love her style buy this book for your collection. if you dont know her style buy and be enthralled