on 19 January 2017
This short book is a great read for those who love the Harry Potter series. The way J K Rowling writes as if she is indeed part of the magical world made for a fantastic twist.
on 28 May 2016
The tales of beedle the bard is a very good book although it got a bit boring in the part by Albous Dumbledore . I would recommend it for the same as the prisoner of Azkaban .
on 27 March 2013
This book is great as a conversation piece. It is even more impressive than in the pictures. This is definitely a collectors item that my daughter will keep in a safe place.
on 12 September 2011
I bought the standard edition and I'm pleased with it :)
it's a tiny and very beautiful book, easy to grab and the tales are great :)
another success for Miss Rowling :)
on 30 September 2016
great little odd fairy story style stories with a harry potter style twist. My daughter loved reading them at night before bed and she is 14! really good fun reading!
on 10 December 2016
Really good short read with additional insight into the world of magic.
Recommend this to any fans of Harry Potter.
Rowlings imagination is just incredible
on 25 December 2013
I got this for my daughter for Christmas, not knowing she already had a copy of this, so I ended up with it and I have to say that I am more than pleased with it :)
on 18 December 2012
Delivered on time and is a great additional xmas present! Bought for a Harry Potter fan along with the book of monsters keepsafe box. Very happy with the purchases!
on 26 April 2015
I read this some time ago, and am just copying my star rating over from goodreads. All the positive reviews are making me wonder if I ought to give this another go.
on 28 March 2014
I love the Harry Potter series so when I saw this I immediately wanted it. I also like fantastic beasts and where to find them and Quiditch throughout the ages!