on 18 November 2015
Great book
on 10 January 2010
This is a great book, and tells us things we need to know before travelling for the first tome to Oz.
on 21 June 2010
I'm generally a big fan of Rough Guides but I was really disappointed by this title. My main complaint is that there just isn't enough information. The book spends endless paragraphs telling you exactly where places are and how to drive to them. Personally, I want a travel guide to tell me why I should go somewhere - not how to get there. My experience of other Rough Guides is completely different - I've always found them to be great reads in their own right, giving you a real flavour of a place and inspiring you explore. I'm afraid I'm going with the Lonely Planet guide for this trip.
on 17 August 2009
fab book, we've been able to plan our road trip up east coast australia with it. lots of detail. a good buy.
on 4 June 2010
This book is really good, and it is exactly what I was looking for!
Moreover, the size is really good, and it is really practical!
on 9 January 2012
It was a really good book, its a bit of date when we took it up the coast in summer 2011.

Provided invaluable information when we are hunting around for hostels. Although I'm more of a lonely planet book guy. Personal choice matters though.
on 19 October 2011
If you're travelling along the east coast (or just planning to) this book is invaluable - has everything you need to know in a very accessible way. Packs a bit of weight in your bag but it's definitely worth the sacrifice!
on 18 June 2013
A very good guide. I have spent a long time going through for ideas of what I would like to see when I'm on holiday. I can't wait now to get over there.
on 7 February 2013
Lots of info, just too much to read at times. Could do with clearer maps and better referencing, better than some though.
on 22 February 2013
As always 'rough guides' are invaluable although not always up to date. Still a great reference book for all travellers