on 20 July 2017
Fab book, absolutely love this man and his music
on 20 April 2013
CONSIDERING OLLY IS SO YOUNG THIS BOOK WAS A BRILLIANT ACCOUNT OF HIS LIFE SO FAR CANT WAIT FOR HIS OWN BOOK IN YEARS TO COME
on 26 April 2017
I like olly murs
on 5 April 2014
I feel that Olly has done incredibly well admire him for his hard work and dedication. However, I found the book a bit boring and not particularly interestingly written. I watched his journey through x-factor and found the recount of this boring.
on 15 January 2015
I love everything about olly. I've got his hat,keyring,three of his signed photos and his annual.I love him! I love him! I love him! Definitely recommend his book. This book is very well writen and I like the format because it was easy to read.
on 21 September 2014
Good account of the life of Olly. I loved him on the X factor and enjoyed him on extra factor, this biography demonstrates that he is in fact the sort of person that I hoped he would be. He deserves his success. Well worth reading.
on 11 March 2014
A really enjoyable read for anyone who is an Olly fan and also a follower of the X factor. It gives a lot of insight into the background of the X factor as well as following the life of Olly
on 28 May 2013
I did enjoy the book I think a lot of young people will find it enjoyable. But I found it to be a good read.
on 18 September 2014
Great book, loved reading all about Olly and his days before the X Factor as well as his build up towards the final. He has worked hard and it shows the success he has now.
on 23 March 2014
i loved this book because I love olly murs fhis book is full of fun and challenged questions we all hope that its a excitj
ing novel