Customer reviews

Aircraft tail recognition
on 21 July 2017
gooder
on 4 February 2013
Purchased for plane mad 15 year old stepson but I enjoyed looking at it too. We both love identifying planes when we are travelling so this is a great book.
on 1 February 2013
Good photo's, know what I am seeing now.
Handy size book and very informative, a good buy.
Will be an anorak soon!
on 19 September 2013
Up-to-date (March 2012) pictorial list of airliner tail colours, six photos to a page. In alphabetical order, so not particularly easy to find an unfamiliar one, but nevertheless does the job and is a useful reference.
on 21 February 2014
My daughter loves planes and I thought this would be an ideal book for her. It is small, colourful but compact and is well illustrated, ideal for budding plane enthusiasts. Would highly recommend.
on 16 May 2013
i never believed that there's so many airlines out there, especially airlines that i've never heard of before
I enjoyed the artwork on the tail that is associated with each airline
on 16 April 2013
had been looking for a book like this for some time for my father,it has everything in it he wanted.
a really great little book with very clear pictures of the tail colours
on 19 September 2013
I bought this for my 14 year old son who likes looking at the planes near us in Heathrow. He really liked it and helped him easily identify the carriers and their countries.
on 28 March 2014
Needed an update on Airline Colours. This is about a year old so pretty recent. Arrived in good condition, no damage. Cannot fault.