on 5 May 2004
This book is ideal for student midwives entering into their high risk modules. Clear and concisew information will help with revision and note making.
on 11 February 2005
As a 3rd year student midwife I found this to be an excellent handbook written at just the right level to understand without being too basic or complex. Highly recommended for students particularly for any compromised pregnancy module.
on 2 February 2014
One of the best books for student midwives. I sold a lot of my books when i qualified - but this one i would not part with.
on 22 March 2010
I waited for five days for the book to be delivered. The book itself is fantastic, it is the delivery service that let me down.When i ordered it, I ordered two other books from different suppliers and they both arrived within two days.