This book is really well written and has given me a really good insight into the Tanzanian culture and customs I don't think you'd get from a normal guide book. I'll know better when I get there how accurate it is but it's definitely been an interesting read :-)
on 2 February 2015
Great book. Very useful research book to read before my daughter travels to Tanzania for charity, this summer.
on 18 February 2013
A typical Essential guide in that it gives in an easy to read version all that we need to know about Tanzania
on 25 June 2012
Very informative, straight to the point. I'm traveling to Tanzania in little over a week, and I found the book very helpful and interesting.

Highly recommend

Kind Regards
on 21 December 2014
Great guide! Complete and detailed, giving important cultural informations. The best way to discover Tanzania and its people.
on 13 April 2016
came on time, it's new and looks great, can't wait to start reading it
on 3 May 2016
My niece found this a useful adjunct to the Swahili phrasebook.
on 26 April 2015
Kindle purchase, good easy book to read
on 17 August 2014
As described and prompt delivery