Customer reviews

on 14 December 2012
If you want a really good edition of some of Camus' best works, this is it. Although I am a convert to Kindle, I couldn't resist this book. Apart from the content, the book itself, is a work of art; a beautiful, hardback edition. You will be hard pressed to find anything quite like this - at this price.
on 2 September 2015
I am a fan of Cammus works. Everything you read is visual and you understand his characters completely from that character's pattern of thought. But I am surprised it doesn't include The Stranger. This anthology is of wonderful hardback quality.
on 27 April 2014
I was on a tight budget looking for a gift for my grandfather. He'd already read (and subsequently kept my copy of) The Outsider so I thought he might like to read more from Camus. It's just good value for money. It's hardback, well printed and contains three full books and some essays. I didn't expect it to look quite as impressive for the price but it looks and feels a lot more expensive than it is. Perfect gift.
on 22 February 2014
This is an excellent collection containing all of Camus' greatest works, with the exception of the Outsider. It is beautifully produced and absolutely great value for money.
on 7 April 2016
Is there better than Camus?
on 14 November 2014
Intense
on 26 February 2013
Bought this book after having being recommended to read Camus and I wasn't disappointed. Great read, especially for anyone who wishes to explore existentialism even further. The book itself is beautiful, a real piece of art that will have a treasured spot on my bookshelf.
on 31 May 2013
A beautifully produced and inexpensive hardback edition of a great French writer. Camus's essays are an essential supplement to his fiction.
on 13 June 2013
I would say it's really high quality in terms of the printing I really like the feel of the paper and the bookmark. However, the translations are a little...odd in places.
on 17 February 2015
Lovely sturdy hardback book in a nice cover . I especially like the string bookmark -my kindle doesnt have this! The book itself goes on a bit and Albert seems to have had a facination thing about suicide. Anyhow its much nicer to read about plagues and things than my normal cheery stuff.