on 10 March 2016
I bought this for my baby neice and it came quickly and is beautiful!!!

The pop ups are quite strong and intricate however it's probably in pieces by now but my sister appreciated it!!
on 19 March 2013
My Grandaughter thoroughly enjoyed the presentation of this classic tale, the pop-up scenes add a colourful dimension much appreciated by children. thank you.
on 16 May 2013
what a disappointment - this was a favourite story through my childhood so i was pleased to find this pop up with great illustrations, however the pop up mechanisms are very poor.
on 10 January 2013
This book is just so beautifully illustrated. My daughter adores this book. Cannot recommend highly enough. Little Red Riding hood even better.
on 2 February 2013
Well I have been waiting for the product to turn up for a month and it still has not arrived witch I am highly unhappy about.