on 28 July 2016
My two year old nephew loves saying all the proper bird names so I got this for him to improve his vocabulary. He doesn't use it as bingo but that will come. It's a great aid and after an adult reads the names to him, he has a good go at saying them and then he can remember lots of them.
on 3 February 2017
my daughter loves it. ergo, so do we. lovely quality and illustrations. there are some wonderful bird names out there than make for delightful (adult-only) chuckles. genuinely, fun for all the family.
on 8 May 2017
I love this and its companion, Bug Bingo.They are strong and beautifully made, with accurate and lifelike illustrations. Full of interesting information, the games are also almost unsusceptible to cheating by a 6-year-old!
on 13 November 2017
Fun, but after few goes, gets boring. Good for younger kids under 10
on 3 May 2017
good fun , kids love the game
on 10 January 2017
I bought this for my dad for Christmas He played it nightly with the grand children and they had a lot of fun.
on 19 March 2017
Bought this for our 5 year old son for Christmas and we all love playing it! It's seems to be well made and robust enough for younger players to use and whenever we fancy playing a board game, it's always the first choice. Bug Bingo is next on our list!
on 8 November 2017
fun
on 22 October 2017
Great game and beautifully illustrated. The cards and board are good quality. My little girl loves it!
on 8 December 2017
This is such a great game and a brilliant way of teaching kids (and adults!) about birds. Lovely quality too. A real family favourite.