on 28 December 2013
This looks great inside, however I thought it would give you more of a detailed how to draw guide, but it seems to be more of ideas and letters to copy which I suppose is fine my son!
on 30 April 2016
My daughter loves this book. Lots of ideas to keep a creative 13 year old busy.
on 17 December 2014
Bought at a birthday present for a friend of my daughters. Before wrapping it up, my daughter, age ten, took it off and made a card using some of the ideas from the book whilst her eight year old sister looked on with envy. So a great success, I think!
on 12 January 2014
Nice idea but lost stars due to the poor quality of the paper that its printed on. Kids are going to want to write and colour in the book so why not print on some decent quality paper?
on 1 February 2015
This book really helps to motivate you imagination and hopefully my son a really nice books.
on 16 November 2011
This book was a present for a ten year old little girl who has been thrilled with it. I don't think I can offer the author higher praise. Good, prompt service from Amazon as usual.
4 people found this helpful
on 26 January 2013
I bought this as a gift for my grandaughter who has really enjoyed the different ways to bubble write and the resources like invitations etc
on 18 November 2014
Reminds me of my childhood doodles... Perfect to start teaching my little boy about letter and drawing
on 12 December 2012
My daughter loves writing notes to everyone, this book is perfect for her. Lots of pages of ideas and little projects.
on 27 July 2011
nice clear pictures & instructions, easy to follow & understand, some great ideas for bubble writing, styles for every occasion. My daughter is now the best bubble writer in the world EVER!