Customer reviews

on 21 June 2012
If you are planning to study Fashion Marketing, Management, Buying, Visual Merchandising etc you should buy this book. Its has all you need to know and is beautifully written and easy to understand. Don't search for big names, this is the BOOK to read.
on 11 October 2012
I am a senior lecturer and course leader in Fashion Promotion and I am delighted that I am now able to recommend this book to my students. It is an excellent book for first year students that provides a strong introduction to the topic and it is now a core year 1 text for us. It has the balance of visual and written content that is needed for a creative yet business focused course and it has received an excellent response from our students. In my opinion it is a perfect starting point for further academic study.
on 6 November 2013
I study on a BA Hons Fashion course and this is ideal for one of our 3rd year units where we are having to invent and research our own brand. I feel it's primarily aimed at students but would be very useful to anyone working in the Fashion business - from marketing to design - as it breaks down subjects such as branding, PR, promotion and more, making them much easier to understand and then go on to demonstrate this understanding in your own work. There are many current, relevant brands and bloggers mentioned, making it very up-to-date so you can be sure you're not quoting any old information in your work and lose marks for it. It isn't a heavy read with a ton of irrelevant information like other marketing books and there are plenty of images and useful diagrams - although I love to read, I find many of the marketing-specific books to be a real chore to get through.

My lecturer cannot get enough of this book and I'd recommend this to all fashion students who want to get ahead in their Marketing & Promotion units - I wish I'd discovered it earlier!
on 8 April 2012
Even though this is a 'fashion' book, it has helped with my 'Marketing, semester in Business and Management. It covers a wide range of topics, not just fashion, and breaks it down into easy steps. It has good diagrams and quotes, whilst also being an interesting read.
on 24 October 2013
Clear reading, very nice photos, very well structured themes. Recomend it not only to those people who study Maketing but to anyone who wants to add some knowlege regarding fashion.
on 18 August 2015
Bought for my daughter as she is considering taking a fashion route into further education. She has been extremely happy with it and refers to it a lot. Very happy!
on 27 August 2012
This book is a must if you want a quick but thorough markting review and a good overviiew on the fashion side of marketing. I would strongly recomend it!
on 20 September 2014
Great book, as expected. The first book never arrived but customer service very willing to help send me another one free of charge, thanks very much!
on 15 November 2015
Bought the digital download edition. Pleased with the quality of the ebook / pics and feel it represents a worthwhile saving over the hard copy.
on 13 April 2015
Used by our granddaughter for her University course. In her words a massive help.