on 3 July 2013
This book was recommended to me by a second year architecture student. I have read the basics of architecture series by Lorraine and found them really useful and this book is just as helpful. If you are studying architecture or if you are really interested in architecture, I recommend this to you!
on 11 March 2015
I have the collection from this range of books and i think they are brilliant. Very informative, clearly written and lots of photos. Gives you inspiration for your own work and is very informative, again i think this would be a good read for architect or similar students.
on 23 October 2015
The tutor recommend this book to me. It's really a nice book both for architecture and urban design. I borrowed one from library then I decided to buy it because it's professional and easy to understand by some nice examples.
on 5 April 2014
Great introductory book for those new to Urban Design drawing. . Planning degree student though it's probably useful across multiple disciplines.
on 30 April 2014
This book introduced a lots of methods for different drawing expression . It's a good handbook for beginning learner of urban design.
on 3 April 2015
The book itself is awesome. And I like the way it was wrapped, very neat and considerable.
on 14 April 2015
Good book.
on 22 February 2016
Nice book
on 22 July 2016
superb
on 1 March 2014
Amazon was advertising this book to me. I'm happy that I bought it. The price was cheap and I decided to try out.