on 9 September 2013
I bought this book as it was recommended by my course at University, read the first couple pages and immediately found it interesting and helpful. The book seems to express a diversity of creative mediums and ideas within a small amount of pages, covering some of the worlds most famous pieces of art and the utmost bizarre. I certainly know I will be coming back to this book when artist block occurs.
on 26 December 2013
An excellent book for students in this area, or those embarking on a career in design - particularly if they are going the free lance route. Some information will be well known, some less so, but there is plenty here for all needs. Strongly recommended.
on 6 February 2015
One of the best books I bought. I am a Media student and we have to read a lot of books from University, however this book gives a very fresh and current idea about the creative industry and how to work with creative briefs.
on 3 August 2017
It's good if you are looking for some inspiration or what to know how certain things are appropriated now a days and who they are by.
on 27 December 2014
It's a good starting point and an interesting read.
on 21 July 2017
I think this item is very useful when studying visual arts.
on 1 March 2014
This is a great book. If you are a designer or a creative artist this book is a must have. It can make you rethink all your creative process.
on 21 November 2014
Nice good ideas!It gives some points to remember when solving a brief and how to think more creatively!
on 6 June 2013
This is now my 'go-to' book while I'm on my course, we have to make our own brief for some projects and I would sometimes face the fact I was stuck for ideas. The cover gives you a full idea of what this book will help you achieve- thinking creatively with some problem solving. No doubt I will be using this book for years to come, there's some considerate advice any Illustrator/designer can take with them for years.Thank you for the fast shipping and quality book!
on 22 November 2015
Great book! Helps you further in the idea process when you think you are stuck.