Customer reviews

on 4 January 2011
Excellent book to get anyone of any age creatively started providing a brief but good and honest background on the stencil side of street art. Has great ready to use stencils but provides also ideas, inspiration and advise . Got it for my two sons adding a spray can for each, a X-Acto blade, some Masking tape ....and they both rated this as the best ever xmas present...++ I got back into it exchanging ideas and inspiration with the kids.
great buy!
on 13 February 2011
superb quality, bought this for my 11 year old son to use in his bedroom, looks great, not good with conventional paints but works well with spray paint.
on 26 November 2011
THE BOOK IS JUST GREAT - VERY INTERESTING :) NICE OVER VIEW OF SOME FAB ART WORK !! MONEY WELL SPEND :)
on 3 August 2013
I found this book to be great value for money.
The instructions were clear and concise, easy enough for a beginner like me to follow.
I would recommend purchasing this book.
on 22 October 2016
Not sure I brought as a present
on 7 January 2015
Brilliant, my Grandson loves it
on 16 February 2016
was ok
on 4 January 2014
As this was a Christmas gift to a stencil artist I hope it was liked and gave a few ideas
on 31 January 2015
Excellent Service. It is what it says - I love it.
on 2 February 2015
Street Art is our art, out there in front of us and free. Free not only in terms of monetary consideration but, and more importantly, in terms of this art form of today, it is free flowing, imaginative, highly colourful and bold, not being constrained by conventions or other limitations to artistic creativity. And it is fun which is much more than can be said about the vast majority of art galleries and the like.

This book is a very helpful aid to allowing everyone to experiment with and hopefully become practitioners of this most important and highly relevant art form.