on 27 February 2013
This book was recommended during my study at university. I decided to get a copy for myself now as a practising junior designer because it covers so much and is easy to follow with the text and drawings. Dimensions are in metric and imperial too.

I would definitely recommend this for students, designers and freelancers starting off.
on 5 June 2012
Got a fabulous price for this book, looked through it and will be very helpful when it comes to my studies! Fast delivery too =]!
on 11 March 2015
Im finding this book very useful, clear diagrams, clearly laid out and packed with information. I brought because i wanted to learn more about detailing and materials and this is good for both. Its quite basic but to get a rough idea it is a good book to read.
on 29 August 2015
An easy to follow guide for students and young designers studying Interior Design, Interior Architecture and Architecture.
on 22 February 2014
Excellent book, it helped me very much in my final year at GSA. I would highly recommended to every interior designer
on 7 May 2016
Love this book, was quite informative, the book arrives on time and looked perfect.
on 5 December 2016
Good Book but not what I required
on 13 July 2014
Very simple documentation. Good if you do not know anything about the industry, otherwise, just get a better detailing book (or magazines like Detail)
on 10 November 2013
i am studying on a interior architecture and design degree course and this book helps a lot with my work.
on 19 December 2014