on 17 March 2011
This is a great big slab of a book measuring around 27cm thick, so there is a bit more here than some of the other doodle books around. Little and big girls will love this. Everything you could think of to do with fashion and accessories is here for you to experiment with. Love it!
on 2 April 2010
I bought this for 3 of my Godchildren this Christmas and the LOVED it!
I have had painted paper nails through the post, shoes designed for me &
am now going to treat myself to one of Nina's books too - excellent idea.
on 11 January 2010
I purchased two for the grandchildren. They both were delighted and spent most of xmas morning using these books.
on 29 September 2010
Bought it for my daughter (age 12) - she has had many hours of fun working through it. Well recommended.
on 17 March 2011
My 11 year old daughter loves this book. We saw this in a high street bookstore at a much higher price so it really was a bargain from Amazon. There are plenty of activities which have kept her busy . Great buy. Would recommend to any budding fashionista !!!
on 9 January 2013
Just a very large colouring book not as sophisticated as the details would imply ,not quite what i expected . I thought the paper was actually rather poor quality for the price .
This is more quantity than quality.
on 13 March 2013
This is a wonderful book, I bought for my 7 year old daughter who loves drawing. It's not too girly or too pink and it has a range of ideas which are stimulating and creative, not just colouring in clothes. I've bought more copies for birthday presents. I think it would suit any age from about 7 upwards. In fact I would enjoy drawing in it myself. It's really beautifully bound on thick paper. the illustration style is very appealling. A definite hit!
on 29 December 2011
I purchased this book for my daughter aged 10 yrs, she'd previously seen the item on a trip out but so near to Christmas is wasn't something we'd just buy. Anyway
as a great stocking filler I noticed this on Amazon at a great price and the book was purchased.
My daughter was highly delighted with this gift, she has already sat for hours designing nails and dresses, creating page after page.
This is the perfect gift for any young girl to encourage creativeness and to keep them away from all of these electrical devices for an hour or so.
on 26 December 2012
My grand daughter (age 10) is enjoying this book. It offers a creative approach to fashion rather than a purely acquisitive one. Lots of fun, a generous-sized book with activities to do as well as colouring.
on 12 February 2011
Bought this book for my 13 year old daughter when she had to go into hospital and we could not have been happier with it. The book is huge and there are so many pictures to colour, complete and embellish that it stopped her from being bored and when she came home there was still lots left to do. Because it is more than just a colouring book it would suit older girls too. Highly recommended.