on 16 August 2017
I expected more, because I already have similar books. The collection of patterns is superficial and without any concept (apart from the fact that the author's whim is also a concept). Pictures are in very poor quality, images from one author are scattered. The arrangement of the book does not take into account chronology or style. I ordered this book for my students, but I will show them as an example of how artist MUST NOT work.
on 20 December 2015
The book arrive with the spine detached from the cover. The glue on the spine was no good and the whole thing has come apart on opening up the parcel. I have decided to keep this book and will try to glue it back together again as it came all the way from America and I really do want it but obviously I am disappointed with the quality.
on 22 March 2016
Not a wonderful book by any means. Some interesting patterns but I didn't really find much inspiration in there - some were more retro than retro! As it was quite low priced, it wasn't worth sending back.
on 2 September 2016
As the title suggests, a good reference book for inspiration.
on 6 January 2016
Extensive selection of patterns in this very chunky book
on 8 February 2016
pleasing
on 21 April 2015
Very good
on 28 December 2013
I like it and gave it this mark because it is adequate for purpose and as described without the usual embellishments used in most advertising
on 20 November 2011
It is an excellent book as I thought it would be... I am really pleased with it... It arrived on time, and was well packed
on 29 May 2013
Excellent reference book with masses of inspired and inspiring patterns for all sorts of surfaces. Perfect choice for a present to a student of any pattern making.