Customer reviews

on 22 April 2015
without doubt 100% 5 stars.
I had a lot of fun sticker bombing my guitar with my daughter.
The art is incredible, and varied. You get enough stickers to sticker bomb an entire person whilst they're asleep.
Seriously recommended. Like. If you want to cover anything in sexy ass stickers.
review image review image
on 15 May 2017
Good stickers but they dont stick for very long. Lasted about a day before they started peeling away.
on 2 September 2008
This is an excellent book filled with a massive selection of quality stickers. If you like stickers, you'll love this. Most of them have a graffiti feel to them, but some are like mini works of art and are very detailed.

I've already started putting them on everything I own.

Only gets one star dropped for the books smell- its very strong like varnish. But some people might like that! I'm sure it will fade.
on 21 January 2009
I love stickers. I'm buying another one of these so I can stick the stickers from one and keep the other intact. On the subject of age group: I noticed another review saying the stickers would be good for children. While most of them would I think some of the weirder stickers might be a bit scary for very young ones.
on 11 September 2008
This is a collection of stickers of many sizes and shapes and colours which range from fun to bizarre. The styles are varied, from the familiar to the wacky, and reflect numerous cultural influences from graffiti to hippy pop art. My daughter (12) has been mobbed at school by people wanting them. I'd say it was of great interest to kids of all ages and genders - it is well made as a book and is set out well and would serve as much as a reference or coffee table book as it does a source of stickers.
on 9 November 2010
I got this yesterday in the post and was really happy with it, brought it to school the next day and all my friends thought it was really cool, though i do regret getting this one, because stickerbomb 2 looked better, still really happy though :)
on 15 January 2012
I bought this to decorate my guitar case. It more than filled both sides with many to spare. The designs are quite good, and some of them are simply outstanding. Good for the kids, both big and small. Good buy!!
on 30 November 2010
Good for age appropriate reward for teenagers in a special school setting. but be aware that you will have to censor a very few of the stickers where you can see boobs or junk
on 25 February 2012
My daughter wanted to decorate my luggage before I went away. She ordered Sticker bomb and guess what? Stickers everywhere! Great book and great price.
on 19 February 2013
Basically, i made a small but noticeable dent in my mac so i needed something to cover it. I got the sticker book and its really well layed out. After an hour or so ive literally covered the whole thing with it with a big collage of stickers. The stickers are very detailed and high quality, with a nice variation of colours and sizes. Whats left is a gorgeous looking laptop with some character, received a really good reception from passers by and friends. Overall very happy, and now its less likely ill get scratches on it.