Customer reviews

Children's Letters to God: The New Collection
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 9 January 2017
This is a fantastic book that is well worth a read. The oft used phrase is true- from the mouth of babes...
If only we kept our childlike approach to the world when we become adults, then the world would be a better place.
on 26 October 2015
This is probably the sweetest book I've ever read. "dear God, if you look in church on sunday I'll show you my new shoes'" Seriously, tears in my eyes as I read this book - the innocent and hilarious things kids come out with!!!
on 23 September 2017
A little disappointing. I was expecting a bigger book with more in it.
However, it was O.K.
on 19 September 2014
as described very thought provoking and enjoyable
on 28 August 2014
Lovely little book to have a good laugh at. Will definitely bring you out of a bad mood.
on 21 May 2009
my 15 year old daughter got to this before i did and loved it. it's sweet,funny and we loved the innocence of the comments,i just wish it had been a bigger book !
on 30 August 2012
This book will make you laugh as kids say and think the funniest things. Great for a stocking filler, secret santa or birthday, christmas. I got the first edition as a presents years ago and bought the second print as part of a friends birthday gift which went down well.
on 2 February 2017
Great little book and much enjoyed by my friends for whom I bought it.. It is a great little gift!
on 13 July 2010
Very amusing comments. If you are feeling down at heart this will cheer you up.
on 12 October 2015
This will make you smile. Lovely.