on 19 November 2016
Having only just received a used copy via Amazon, I've only had chance to read half a dozen or so of the individual herb entries. I accept what some reviewers have said about anomalies and omissions and I do find the large format a bit difficult to use, but, as yet, I've not found any herb book to be complete and totally comprehensive. That said, this is a useful book by a respected and knowledgeable herb grower and enthusiast and one well worth having in my selection of herb books.
on 15 April 2014
Had had this from the library and it is such a lovely book with superb information and pictures that I had to have it. It is a super book to dip into for quick reference or in depth info - if you want buy, grow, know the best for your garden etc. this is unbeatable.
on 8 March 2016
Fast prompt delivery, good quality book. Very happy.
on 25 August 2015
Great help when growing herbs
on 23 June 2016
very good book bought it for my friend as I already have 1
on 16 July 2015
Came promptly. As descibed
on 17 September 2014
Sent as a present.
on 18 July 2013
Fascinating, informative and interesting to both gardeners and cooks. Can't believe I've managed life without one to date as just can't put it down!
on 19 February 2014
I went to Jekka's farm a while ago. I can almost feel her passion through the book. Very informative, a must read.
on 4 August 2010
As a beginner planning a herb garden, it answered just about every question that cropped up.