on 26 March 2016
I bought this to help me with my HNC engineering apprenticeship. It has everything in it for the maths part that I need. Brilliant book
on 8 April 2017
Extremely useful, have referred to this book so many times.
Only let down, say when progressing though calculus, I found a mathematical steps missed in certain examples, which if included would be more helpful when attempting questions.
on 22 June 2017
Bought this for my son who is training as an Air Engineering Technician in the Royal Navy. So far he says he finds it heavy reading but expects to understand things better as he progresses.
on 27 July 2017
Cleat and concise with worked examples and plenty of practice questions. Book is physically large and a bit flimsy, electronic version better.
on 3 April 2016
Perfect for my HNC engineering course.
on 11 August 2017
This book is great for first and second year at university. Also for college for a HND in engineering.
on 22 June 2016
I purchased this book after it was recommend to me by my lecturer. For someone who has never been the best at maths I have found it to be a god send. I'm currently studying an HNC in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, but all HNC students will find this book an excellent help as it gives you the foundation for the mathematics you will need to pass Analytical methods for engineering and it's great for other subjects as well.
on 26 July 2015
The book would be good if it came with all its pages, about 60-70 pages in the middle are completely blank. By the time i noticed it was too late to return it. Good book though very helpful.
on 19 October 2016
This is a well laid out book with examples that are not so difficult to follow. I really like the style of it - it is a really good reference book - but is let down, as other reviewers have mentioned, by incorrect practice exercise answers. This can cost a lot of time when working alone.
on 19 April 2015
Great book and has a lot of material in it. Has helped me a lot with my HNC in electrical Engineering. Some parts of the book make a lot more sense than the course material I am given. a great book for those who are learning engineering.