Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 September 2016
Crap books, if anything, a little racist. Mustve been written by someone outside of yorkshire...presumably because us yorkshire folk cant write
on 14 March 2017
Very good takes me back a lot of years.
on 11 April 2014
Only had a short look at this book so far but it looks good upto where I have gotten with it anyway
on 8 February 2014
Great quirky little book. Brought for my northern hubby for Xmas as a stocking filler. Only problem was the previously owner had wrote a 'essay' in the front page to his northern friend!!
on 18 July 2014
great
on 18 February 2013
Bought this to go in a bag of Yorkshire goodies for my Best Man. Nice cheap little book with some funny sayings and jokes. Would make a nice stocking filler too.
on 12 August 2013
Just as I expected. This is very good. I kind of expected this to be like this hence I ordered it. I was not wrong.
on 4 February 2015
I bought this to put in a Yorkshire Hamper as part of a leaving gift and I was very very dissapointed! It gives the impression that it is bigger on the picture ( I know it says little book ) and definatley dont think this book is worth the money being £5.42 with delivery of £2.80 when on the back of the book it says £2.50!!!! Also the corner of the book looks as though it had been bent, not good when it was part of a gift :-(
on 13 January 2012
Funny as a little book can be! I like to put a book in my pocket and look at it from time to time this just made me smile!