on 7 March 2017
This is brilliant it has really helped my son with his spelling and so easy to use. Arrived super quick and in great condition. Would definitely buy from you again.
on 28 February 2017
Great dictionary to help my boy quickly with his spelling.
on 2 June 2017
Brilliant for my dyslexic 9 year olds (with reading level of age 7-8) they are able to use it easily after some simple instructions
on 10 January 2017
Helped my customer
on 12 April 2016
The dictionary is really helping my daughter with her spelling, AMAZING product, it came highly recommended by a specialist English teacher.
on 24 May 2017
My son was given one of these types of dictionarys by his school and because I myself have problems with spelling I got one for the home aswell and it is amazing my son has shown me how to use it and now I can spell almost any word I had difficulty spelling before.
on 30 July 2017
Great
on 1 November 2016
in use very good product
on 10 May 2017
Great book , great service. Would definitely recommend . This has really helped my child who has dyslexia and was recommended by her teacher .
on 6 July 2017
My 10 year old dyslexic son loves this, although I struggle to find some words he finds it easy