Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 November 2015
I would not recommend this as it is not in colour. Some of the tasks include colouring as well as the actual game. This takes time which if used in school you do not have. The other games which do not include colouring I.e the washing line game are rendered useless as they are not in colour.
on 30 March 2017
The usual LDA atandard
on 15 August 2012
I bought the book because I wanted to add to the auditory memory activities I had already developed only to discover that what I was doing already seemed much more engaging and was therefore likely to be more effective. I felt that many of the activities were dull and uninspiring, some were so obvious I couldn't believe that they were included and others just seemed a little odd and ill-conceived. I felt that the illustrations were not particularly appealing either. In all very dissapointing.
on 4 May 2009
I purchased this book for use within speech & language units that I work in. This is an excellent value for money book that would be of great use in any classroom. The pictures are clear and child friendly.
on 21 August 2013
This book is filled with lots of fun activities for children (and adults) to exercise their memory skills. I intend to use this resource not only for pupils to experience fun ways of using their memory, but also for my mother who has vascular dementia. The activities are very clear and interesting, with the added bonus of being photocopyable. A very good book.
on 20 November 2011
Excellent resource which can be used very flexibly. Would have rather paid more and had a colour version to save the time of colouring in the sheets myself, as black and white is rather uninspiring for children.
on 10 February 2010
This is an easy to use book with excellent instructions on use of the activities to develop skills. Pictures are clear and simple. If a child in school has IEP targets for memory, this and the auditory memory skills book would be a great resource to use.
on 29 June 2014
This is a great book for helping children with Dyslexia if they have an auditory deficiency. I would recommend this to parents and teachers working with a child who need additional auditory help.
on 25 January 2013
This book is a great resource for working with children with visual memory difficulties - and the fact that the pictures are in black and white means that the items that have been remembered can be coloured in by the children as a visual 'reward'.
on 21 October 2013
I got this book to use in one-one support sessions with young students who were identified as having difficulties with visual memory. The book has a lot of activities and games that can be used with students aged 8+