Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 20 June 2011
Arrived very quickly and is so easy to use. I like it because of the phonetical way of the words, great for someone who struggles with an ordinary dictionary or like me who is dyslexic, it doesn't have meanings just the spellings, which is fine for my needs. Thank you!
on 15 January 2013
I bought the dictionary and book for my husband. The dictionary makes it much easier for him to find words and spellings. The book has also helped boost his confidence in showing good advantages of the problem even though some passages had to be read to him by a non dyslexic reader. In finding it hard to read and write he felt a bit less intelligent than he is, but now he sees that in fact this is not the case. a must for everyone who has someone roubd them with dyslexia, or just wants to know more about it.
on 23 September 2015
Bought this for my son who has recently been diagnosed with dyslexia on recommendation from a mum of another dyslexic. My son loves it and even his elder brother wants to use it.
on 21 August 2009
This book is fantastic for those who have difficulty using a traditional style dictionary to locate words that they don't know how to spell. The clear lessons at the front show how to use the book and are easy to master. Once you know how to use it the dictionary is a breeze to use and it still means that you are using dictionary skills too. My students love using it because they can find what they are looking for.ACE Spelling Dictionary
on 17 July 2013
Great product, really simple to use once you read the instructions and get the hang of it. Recommended by my school for my Dyslexic daughter (12). I LOVE that it accommodates for different regional pronunciation, I am northern and my children have mixed north/south accents. A bit big but I suppose it has to be. All round very pleased. She just has to surrender to needing to use it and not guessing!
on 2 March 2014
This is a must have dictionary for anyone. It is so easy to use no matter your spelling capability. My daughter has always had problems with spelling and a conventional dictionary is only good if you no how to actually spell the word that you're looking for. With the ACE Spelling Dictionary as long as you can say the word phonetically you will find the word very easily.
on 26 December 2012
My Granddaughter needs extra help at home with spelling and her teacher recommended this book, we are hoping it will do the trick
on 2 July 2010
I have recently shown this dictionary to my learners in my adult education literacy class. They all have difficulty with spellings and therefore often find it difficult to use a standard dictionary. We used this in class and they all really loved it. I have since purchased one for future teaching - I would highly recommend it!
on 6 March 2015
My son is dyslexic and struggles with spellings. He has learnt to read using phonics so this dictionary automatically made sense to him. He had made huge improvements in his written work since having this dictionary and school has bought them for every classroom! My daughter's who are not dyslexic also love this dictionary.
on 21 March 2015
Dyslexia, Irlens or just find it difficult to spell then try this. FANTASTIC. Both my children has Dyslexia and this has made such a huge difference to them. Not really for Primary school children although possibly year 6 children would be okay. Must have a good grasp of phonics ( sounds) to use it. Love it so much.