on 8 December 2013
this is a replacement for one I had in the 80's. If you are into home made wine this is a very useful old style book. the elderberry is particularly good!!
on 3 November 2013
The book arrived on time and in it is good condition. The book is exactly what I needed. Am looking forward
to drinking some of my own country wine.
on 8 February 2015
This is by far 1 of the best books you can buy lots of great recipes in it and easy to follow instructions great for a beginner or an advanced wine maker
on 29 July 2015
A must have book for home brewing. My original copy had an unfortunate end. This one has some ad hock pencil recipes in that Im working my way through!
on 16 October 2014
Good service from seller, book is rather outdated. For example it recommends using your mouth to start the siphon... Not sure this is done these days!?
on 28 March 2015
Have used this guide for winemaking for many years and find it as most essential tool, therefore have purchased it for a friend. Thank you C.J. Berry
on 4 December 2013
it has kept my partner busy for ages reading it and making some of the wine...longing to try the Ribena wine...has it at side of chair for reference
on 15 June 2015
This is the same book my dad and I used when we were making our wines. Everything else now ordered and I cant wait to get my first batch on the go.
on 8 April 2014
interesting. first time making wine looking forward to trying some of the recipes and ideas, would recommend this product for any wine makers
on 31 July 2015
a lifesaver - i'd lost my old copy and had just picked loads of gooseberries! arrived within 48 hours of placing my order. Very impressed!