on 18 May 2010
Very useful when you are stuck in a crossword and have some letters - especially if its the first letter.
on 1 August 2012
I had my original copy of this crossword dictionary for almost 10 years and it was a bit dog- eared and tattered.
This replacement, although 2nd hand is almost immaculate and will last me for years and years I am sure.
Very fine service from Amazon thanks
on 3 September 2013
Good for finding words where you have some of the letters and the starting letter of course. Not as good as the later edition but it is a hard back and therefore more robust than the paperback which fell apart with use.
on 25 March 2013
The book was purchased to replace my Mums well used falling apart book. I was not disappointed. The book is in a good clean condition like new.My mum was very pleased. Good all round package and delivery.
on 12 May 2015
The pages of this copy were out of order. in one area they went from page 58 to page 238. The book has been returned.
I am still looking for a suitable copy.
on 24 September 2013
I have been looking for one for a long time and was delighted to find one at last as it is a great book and in good condition.
on 7 November 2013
PERFECT, WE HAVE A PREVIOUS COPY WHICH IS NOW IN A THOUSAND PIECES, NOW BINNED, IT SHALL HELP WITH OUR FUTURE CROSSWORDS
on 28 January 2016
Fab book for the crossword buff. The last one fell to pieces with years of use. Definately one for the book shelf.
on 18 April 2014
Just what I wanted and needed for a friend who is into crosswords and didn't want to hand over a much loved book.
on 21 February 2015
Love this book - second time I've had it once in paperback - now in hardback