on 16 January 2018
I think this is a good book. If you have a problem speaking up or
sounding clear, this book can help. Often we speak at a lower
volume when we don’t have confidence. It’s really important that
we project our voices when we speak because people judge us more
on how we ‘sound’ than what what we say - when they first meet us.
on 28 September 2013
This book is a readable and practical guide to getting the best from your voice. It has the right amount of physiological information balanced with meaningful and helpful practical help in applying the techniques contained within. A gem! Wish I had found this book when I was a music student.
on 5 October 2017
Excellent, especially for the voice specialist
on 5 February 2016
5/5
on 2 October 2014
Used at a top drama school whilst training, this has been invaluable. Thoroughly recommended to any would be actors out there.
on 7 February 2015
Great book with easy to understand exercises. Barbara explains the exercises and their benefits with great knowledge and warmth. I'd recommend this book to any kind of vocal performer.
on 25 March 2014
Bought it for my girlfriend , she says it's a good read. She also enjoys the breathing/vocal exercises. She's days they have helped her relax
on 12 January 2016
Very pleased with purchase.
on 27 August 2015