on 8 April 2016
This is a brilliant book for children (and adults alike). As we all know children like us to read certain books to them again and again and again. Mostly this is a pain in the posterior. Not with this book though it's written so well that you don't mind knowing all the words off by heart. Check out the other book in the series 'The Very Noisy Night' I actually think that one is even better.
on 9 April 2014
Big Mouse is doing the gardening and he wants Little Mouse, who he thinks is slacking, to help. Little Mouse keeps saying he's too busy, even though he looks like he's just having fun, until he produces a sun hat he made for Big Mouse.

This is one of my niece's favourite stories and I can see why. It's cute but it's true to life, in a way. I wasn't expecting the outcome all the way through I thought Little Mouse was just being lazy but he wasn't, awww. The idea of mice living and using objects for a different use is quite amusing. The illustrations were lovely.
on 14 October 2013
My sons loved The Very Noisy Night so I ordered this book as it's the same characters. They loved this one too!